AAMCO Transmissions & Total Car Care was established in 1963, and over the last 50 years has experienced significant growth. AAMCO continues to define innovation; both in our Transmissions and Total Car Care Services. Be part of one of the most important teams in the automotive aftermarket and join us as we continue to define and set industry standards!
GENERAL AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN
As a General Automotive Technician you will quickly identify the cause of automotive performance problems and proactively service vehicles before issues develop. As a General Automotive Technician you will be responsible for the removal and re-installation of transmission systems, and for general automotive repair.
· Inspect, diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems
· Remove and Re-install transmission systems
· Explain problems discovered during vehicle inspection, and the needed repairs to service advisors and customers as required
· Continuously seek out and learn new technical information, equipment, tools and techniques
· Professionally record findings so that necessary customer cost estimates and proper repairs can be made.
What We Offer
· Competitive compensation packages and incentive programs
· Ongoing training and field support
· Daytime work hours
· Paid sick leave, time off, and vacation
· Minimum of 5 years of experience working in the industry as an automotive technician
· Hold a valid driver's license
· Minimum of 5 years' experience problem solving and conducting both mechanical and electrical diagnostics
· Minimum of 3 years' experience removing and re-installing transmissions
· Own appropriate professional grade tools and diagnostic equipment
· Safe working knowledge of shop tools and equipment
?Please send resume, or list of qualifications and salary requirements to;