The Art Institute of Austin
The Art Institute of Austin, a branch of The Art Institute of Houston, supports the creative community in our region. With programs in design, media arts, and fashion, we help students to build a foundation in the creative areas that spark their passion.
Our school is part of The Art Institutes, with campuses across the United States. We have a history of bringing creative students together with professional instructors to collaborate, provide constructive feedback, and promote innovation. Learning within our creative community means students are surrounded by like-minded individuals who want to express themselves through a creative process.
Students learn on industry-relevant tools and software, and graduate with a portfolio of work that's ready to show to potential employers. Our education incorporates real-world projects that can help to prepare a student to pursue employment in the creative workforce.
The Art Institute of Austin is a proud member of the Austin and Bastrop communities—and we are excited to continue cultivating creativity in our city and region, through our education programs.
Careers at The Art Institute of Austin
Post a job to hire an Art Institute student or graduate.
- Diploma, Associate & Bachelor Degrees
- At The Art Institutes, our students are guided and encouraged by gifted instructors.
- Accredited: Southern Association of Colleges & Schools Commission on Colleges
Whom to Contact
- Pierre Lafaille, Jr.Dean of AdmissionsPhone: (512) 657-9526
- Mrs. Amy H LeeVP - Mentorship & Career ReadinessPhone: (512) 657-9526
- Mr. MARK LUCEROVP OF OPERATIONSPhone: (512) 657-9526
- Mr. MATT SHARPPhone: (512) 691-1749
- Ms. LaToya WilliamsInterim PresidentPhone: (512) 657-9526