Walnut Ridge Apartments
Bluestone Properties is a multi-family owner operator. We’ve taken technology and transparency to an elevated level. We have no patience for bureaucratic red tape; our teams are empowered to solve problems and make decisions that are in the best interest of their asset.
We are seeking awho knows how to make an impact! Someone who is committed to achieving goals by priority while also maintaining the long term physical integrity of the community.
The community is called located in
- Embrace Bluestone's culture of empowerment and transparency by engaging in healthy debate with leadership (No Fear of Conflict) and sharing what is not working well (4WHAT) on a weekly basis.
- Demonstrate urgency, professionalism, and thoroughness with every service request and make ready; completing work orders within 24 hours and achieving a 7 day unit turn.
- Manage the maintenance budget; keeping expenses within budgeting guidelines and putting on your thrify thinking cap to find cost-saving measures that don't comprise quality.
- Accurately complete records in Yardi and commit to using Sparkle for as an inspection tool.
- Take accountability for the community's appearance and overall satisfaction of the residents.
- Inspect and repair all areas of the community; Health and safety procedures are adhered to and preventative maintenance is being implemented.
- Professionally communicate with vendors and make budget conscious decisions.
- Work as a team with the office staff to ensure overall resident satisfaction.
- You are a problem solver.
- You are an expert in HVAC, appliances, plumbing, electrical, pool and general maintenance.
- You have an off the chart sense of urgency.
- You are organized and have a plan for everyday.
- You embrace change and the opportunity it brings.
- You run on transparency and healthy debate (No Fear of Conflict); using your voice and follow through to make a difference.
- You are passionate about customer service; you put yourself in the resident's shoes and act quickly and efficiently.
- You see technology as a tool to help you do your job better.
- You consider your residents an extended family and look forward to fulfilling work orders timely.
- You know that teamwork is key in sustaining a winning property.
- A Valid Drivers License is required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of multi-family supervisor experience
- EPA Type II or Universal Required
- CPO Certification (must obtain within 6 months of employment).