Roscoe State Bank
For over a century, the Roscoe State Bank has remained an independently owned community bank providing the highest level of customer service. Founded in 1906 in Roscoe, Texas, we opened our second office in Sweetwater in 1996 and our third office in Bastrop in 2004. Since opening these branches, we have enjoyed significant growth driven by our unique culture and marketing strategy as evidenced by our average ANNUAL growth rate of over 12.4% since 2003 – a tribute to the strength and dedication of our outstanding staff.
We believe in convenience banking and working harder for you than our competition. Our convenience banking concept includes expanded hours, Saturday banking in Sweetwater and Bastrop along with same day credit given on all deposits made until 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. We offer all types of consumer, commercial, and real estate loans including long term fixed rate home mortgage loans. We are interested in continuing to grow our core deposits and have structured and priced our deposit products accordingly. We are also proud to offer the latest technology in Internet Banking including a robust mobile banking product with iPhone and Android apps as well as multiple text message alerts. We offer FREE business checking, FREE personal checking, FREE internet banking with FREE online bill pay, FREE mobile banking and FREE telephone banking. Being an independently owned community bank, customer convenience and satisfaction remains our #1 goal.
John W. Jay, President
- Commercial Lending
- Consumer Loans
- Checking, Savings, Safe Deposit, IRA, Health Savings Accts
Whom to Contact
- Macy LewisCredit AnalystPhone: (512) 303-1800
- Tina LongoriaLoan ProcessorPhone: (512) 303-1800
- Mr. John LovelaceAsst. Vice PresidentPhone: (512) 303-1800
- Brittany RogersAsst. Vice PresidentPhone: (512) 303-1800
- Kaylee Michelle SampsonPersonal BankerPhone: (512) 303-1800
- Rani WeirPersonal Banking OfficerPhone: (512) 303-1800
- Rick WombleExecutive VP & Branch PresidentPhone: (512) 303-1800
In front of Home Depot, between Discount Tire and Covert Chevrolet