Hunt Properties / The Colony
- Real Estate Development
The Colony is a one-of-a-kind, gated, residential neighborhood located in a vast forest between Bastrop and Austin.
This is one of the prettiest places in the Austin area.
Deep forests, scenic lakes, and gently rolling terrain make an ideal setting for beautiful homes.
You can find new homes for sale priced from the $270’s by Sitterle Homes, as well as a nice selection of custom builders who are active in the community.
The Colony is developed and managed by Forestar, a real estate and natural resources company with approximately 112,000 acres of real estate projects in 11 states and 14 markets.
You can contact the Austin development team at 888-304-5152 or visit online at forestargroup.com.
- New homes for sale priced from the $270's.
- Pool, trails, fitness center, fishing
- Served by Bluebonnet Elementary, Cedar Creek HS, Cedar Creek MS.
- Next door to the 1,100-acre McKinney Roughs Nature Preserve.
- Colony residents are eligible for discounted memberships to the Wolfdancer and Colovista Golf Courses.
Whom to Contact
- Jennifer HavemanVice PresidentPhone: (214) 727-8383
Take Highway 71 8 miles west of Bastrop. Turn into The Colony on Stephen F. Austin Blvd. Follow Stephen F. Austin 1 mile to Sam Houston Blvd. Turn right on Sam Houston and drive 1/2 mile.