BASTROP CHAMBER OF COMMERCE Outdoor Adventure CALENDAR
Only 500 total Outdoor Adventure Calendars will be produced, and the cost to purchase one is $125. Each calendar contains 2 different "raffle" numbers and enters the purchaser into each weekly drawing. One outdoor adventure item will be given away to the winner every week for 52 weeks! The raffle runs from January 2023 - December 2023.
How Does the Drawing Work?
Every Monday "Evening Drawing" at 6pm the Texas Lottery Pick 3 Numbers will determine the winner of the weekly gun drawing prize. If these three numbers match either of the three digit "raffle" numbers printed on the back of your calendar, you WIN!
Each week's winner will be announced via social media, giving that month's sponsor additional recognition and exposure.
Click below to purchase your calendar(s) now, before they run out! Calendars will be available for pick up / shipping by December 1, 2022.
• You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase a ticket and to be eligible to win.
• Each calendar is $125, which enters the purchaser into the drawing for 1 item per 52 weeks of the 2023 calendar year. The calendar features 40 guns and 12 outdoor adventure items.
• Each calendar has two numbers on the card between 000-999. Every Monday Evening at 6pm (Evening Drawing) the Texas Lottery Pick 3 Numbers will determine the winner of the prize. This ensures that there will only be 1 winner per week. If for any reason the Texas Lottery Pick 3 ends, the tickets will be drawn at random on the same calendar dates. If the winning number has not been sold, the Monday afternoon drawing number will be used. If that number has also not been sold, the Monday morning drawing number will be used.
• The Chamber of Commerce will contact the winner by phone twice and email once utilizing only the information provided on the calendar. Winners must claim their prize within 60 days at Crosshairs Texas location listed above or the prize will be donated back to the Bastrop Chamber of Commerce.
• All firearms will be distributed by Crosshairs Texas, located at 1102 College St., Bastrop, TX 78602, in compliance with all federal, state, and local laws.
• All outdoor adventure items will be distributed by Academy Sports & Outdoors at 749 State Highway 71, Bastrop, TX 78602.
• All winners of firearms must fill out the ATF Form 4473 and pass the NICS background check. If the winner fails the NICS background check, they will forfeit the prize awarded. Winners assume all responsibility of the firearm once they have passed the NICS background check.
• If the winner chooses to have the firearm shipped to another FFL dealer, the winner will incur the expense of the transfer.
• Prizes are subject to manufacturers’ inventory and, in the event that a prize is not available, will be substituted with a product of the same or greater value. The Bastrop Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to change any models, etc. of the prizes if need be due to availability, law & regulation changes, etc.
• Calendars and prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. If you are giving the calendar as a gift, you MUST provide the recipient's name and contact information for them to claim the prize.